Hi Vincent! How does it feel to be the new face of Minimarket?
– It feels really good! The team was so sweet, and I had a lot of fun shooting the AW15 campaign with them.
How did you first come into contact with Minimarket?
– I have seen the label around Copenhagen a couple of times and loved a lot of their items, so of course I said yes when they asked to meet with me!
How did your fashion interest start?
– I have always been interested in fashion. My mom has an education in fashion design, so I guess a lot of it comes from her.
You have a very strong personal style. How would you describe it?
– It’s very hard to describe it. I guess it’s sometimes very classy and other times a little more street. I wear whatever I like, as long as I feel good in it.
Where do you find inspiration for your style?
– I find inspiration everywhere, but I work in a vintage store so a lot of my inspiration comes from vintage clothing.
What do you like the most about Minimarket’s AW15 collection?
– All of the coats! They are all so beautiful and perfect for winter.